View Single Post
Old Sat, February 20th, 2021, 02:19 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all
Default Building an engine run stand.

This will be an ongoing thread for the next couple of weekends as I am tired of starting these things almost literally on the floor. My dad made a cart at the beginning of recorded history and I decided to build a new one out of some scrap around the shop from other projects. I'll attach pictures as I take them and load them. The first batch should be tonight and then I'll have a few more hours in it tomorrow. His works but it's no more than a small wheeled cart which has two angled perches that the engine just sits on with a flat spot for the bellhousing to rest. No radiator attachment, no gauges, etc.

The initial build is for a 390 and then I'll build mounts for a hot little 351W I'll be putting together for a friend's derby car.