View Single Post
Old Sun, September 19th, 2021, 06:41 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all
Default Polishing a turd.

How?

A 400......

Balanced, roller cam, Tim Meyer pistons.
Desktop dyno says it should be pretty darn fantastic compared to stock.

I'll put together pictures and videos but I'm waiting on a cam. I never was alerted that the cam would take at a minimum 4 weeks with no estimated delivery time in sight.

Anyway, the machine work is done but the block is at another machine shop to get the lifter bores drilled out and bushings pressed in to limit the oil going to the lifters. The guy doing the balancing sent me a video yesterday of it spinning up and told me it's ready to go. Once I get the crank and reciprocating assembly back I need to take the rods and pistons BACK to the first machine shop to get the piston pins pressed in.

Anyhoo......

I'll get pictures and videos loaded as progress begins. Not that anybody wants to really see money being thrown at a Ford 400.