View Single Post
Old Wed, March 21st, 2012, 02:51 PM
Whopper

Lilpooh is on a distinguished road
Default Codes P1378 after FICM programming.

A little info first, I bought the Gryphon non-CS/CTS with 4 FICM tunes to use at my convienence. THIS IS NOT the remote FICM programmer where its a "loaner" then return to PHP.

Prior to installing the Atlas 80, I scanned the truck for codes using AE. Just the normal code for my over head temp/compass that stopped working a long time ago.

After installing the Atlas 80, and going for a joy ride to play with my new found power!!! I was checking out the features of the Gryphon, clicked on read DTC's and found U0306 which is normal because my strategy tunes are VXAP2. The other code has me confused, it's a P1378 low FICM input voltage. So using the Gryphon I checked my FICM volts INPUT, they are holding steady at 13.5.

So my question is.... Is this normal to have a ghost code because of using the Gryphon FICM programmer, or was the code thrown because the FICM relay was removed for uploading the FICM tunes?

Thanks, Rich
X-3 tunes by DJ,QT,GH,ID,head studs,II Stage 1turbo,ATS coolant recirc lines,Swamp's 48v ficm,coolant filter,Snow Perf stage II,EGR delete,AD2,4" turbo back straight pipe,K&N intake,Quad "A" pillar autometer gauges,Suncoast Tri Disk Conv.,Billet input shaft,Suncoast superduty rebuild kit,Trans-go shift kit,Mag-Hytec trans pan,CFM+ elbow,ccv mod