View Single Post
Old Thu, May 13th, 2010, 02:13 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ford_1997 View Post
1) If I already have a TS Performance 4 position chip with someone else's calibrations, will the Minotaur read these calibrations from my current TS chip? If so, can I edit them and write them back? No, the software WILL NOT allow you to read or write to your existing chip. This is to protect individual tuners' copyrights.

2) Do the standard calibrations that come with the package include tow calibrations? Can you list the calibrations that you would get for PCM calibration code TDE1? You will get the standard calibrations available for your truck. For example, 25HP tow, 40 HP tow, 80 DD, etc.

3) Would the standard calibrations be fine for my truck modifications, or would you recommend custom tunes? 1997 F250 7.3L Powerstroke, BTS Auto transmission, Baby Swamp injectors, Banks down pipe, Banks exhaust, Banks intercooler, Dominator 66 turbo, HPX crossover Oil Hose, Tymar intake, lost Kitty, EGT/Boost/Trans Temp. gauges.....dang, have I really done all this?Your injectors will unfortunately put you out of the running for standard calibrations and if you wanted some to start out with, you'd be looking at an additional cost to have some written for you.

To be quite honest, I don't think I would monkey with the calibrations that come with the package much, other than hopefully get the transmission to shift where I want it. I am looking for a couple good tow tunes and the other for some fun without huge smoke.

Thanks for any replies.
See replies in RED.