Thread: Bad-A$$ Bronco!
View Single Post
Old Sun, February 14th, 2021, 07:02 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

This Bronco was bought brand new by my grandpa. My dad sold (or gave away, rather) it 3 years ago and according to facebook marketplace it's sold three times since then locslly and the last time that I am aware of was for $15,500. My brother (who always found it since I don't have any use for fakebook) lost track of it last year and I found it on eBay a couple weeks ago.

Sadly, the current asking price is 10 times what my dad sold it for. It wasn't lifted and the front seat needed upholstery along with a touch of bodywork near the rh front of the grille shell, but it was still dang nice.

I would have loved to keep it in the family but having yet another vehicle registered and insured sitting around,rotting away, well, it just didn't seem fair or smart. Also, these things are pretty useless and practicality is the name of the game.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1979-Ford-B...YAAOSw-TxgC3bB