View Single Post
Old Mon, September 21st, 2009, 10:33 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordkindaguy View Post
Hi, was just wondering if anyone has used the troyer perf. underdrive pulleys and had any luck with them? they claim around 13hp with a custom tune was curious if anyone had feed back on them as i cant find many reviews. Also i have yet to recieve my custom tunes, if i got it would it matter if i put it on after i got my custom tunes in? I dont know if i can make a custom tune with the programmer on top of the custom tune from bill to change the idle speed? thanks everyone for any word!
I've heard good things about u-drive pulleys from Troyer. I think you would be getting a quality product. And, the HP claims seem reasonable to me considering how they work.

You can simply go into the "Custom Options" menu and raise your idle speed once you have your custom tunes. You're not really putting a custom tune on top of another one here, just making a small adjustment to one of the parameters.

You can install the pulleys before or after getting the tunes, makes no difference.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer