View Single Post
Old Fri, October 1st, 2010, 11:37 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

As far as the IDS is concerned, I can't help you. I'd love to have one but I don't.

Are you interested in "pass-through" like programming capable? If so, you're looking at about $1800 minimum in addition to the required subscriptions that allow the reprogramming.

I have a lot of experience with generic scan tools from OTC and Snap-On. Personally the Genisys from OTC is my favorite, and I have yet to use a Snap-On Verus but I think it would likely take the cake......that's almost $10K though so I won't be using one any time soon. I have AutoEnginuity and it works very well for the price. It uses your existing laptop computer and comes in really handy at times.