View Single Post
Old Mon, October 4th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Double Whopper

ssredrino is on a distinguished road
Default cody check out the mongoose ford

the mongoose ford is a pass through device and will flash ford modules and run with ids,ford vodu and most auto software including elm software. it is made by cardaq and has all functions of the rotunda vcm for ford and the motorcraft website endorses it. retail 500.00

before i found you guys i was looking for some way to get into my trucks modules. as for the subscription why would you want one? ids will not let you go backward in programming. vodu is suppose to?

i have a copy of the ford vodu software if you may be interested? i still need to get a mongoose though. and i may not need it now when i get you guys to to roll me back. but i thought you may be interested in this knowledge.

also the edge evolution f150 is for an 04-08 so if i can talk him out of it reasonable i will. and have you guys update it to a gyphone, it is not the cs/cts but i do not care as long as it works.

i was getting into doing an order for a complete roll back pcm/ficm just sending them to you all but then i was reading about your programmers that you send out so we can program the truck at home.

it looks to me as if you might send out a gryphon to do this?

if this is the case than could it be that a man could buy a gryphon or get his edge updated and at the same time roll back his pcm and ficm and save some down time? if you guys could accomplish this you could sell more gryphons and do a package deal even if a guy had to buy the gryphon put it on his truck and program it and send it back to you with the original back up and let you roll it back or if the person could send you an original back up. along with his need to update his edge or by email? food for thought

i know there might be some thing that makes this not feasible, that i am not aware of, but it would be a faster turnaround for php.