View Single Post
Old Thu, November 19th, 2009, 09:00 AM
PHP Groupie

Location: Among Elk, Deer and Javalinas on the Mogollon Rim in Aridzona
Jackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to allJackpine is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07 fx4 View Post
hey guys, will ugrading my egde evo unlock it??? I was gonna call edge so they can unlock it but I rather upgrade it while im at it. So im jus wondering if upgrading will do the trick

thanks in advance
I think we've been having this conversation over on f150Online, right? And, you bought an Edge from someone who didn't set his truck back to stock so the Edge is on Level 3?

I know that either Bill or Edge CAN return the unit to Level 0. But, you're going to have to get hold of Bill to do this and right now, with Corey sick, that's a problem. He's probably answering phones, during their phone hours, but since 10 or more people are usually calling him at one time, getting through, even to an answering machine is hard. You might try a PM to him, but even that may not return results. He's simply too busy.

What you really need to know is the cost of returning it to Level 0 if you upgrade it to a Gryphon so you can compare that to what Edge would charge for the service, and I don't have an answer. I DO know I'd call Edge though, and find out what they charge as a first step.

- Jack

2014 F150 Platinum SCrew 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 with SCT programmer