View Single Post
Old Tue, August 23rd, 2011, 01:12 PM
Whopper Junior

Sonoman 6.0 is on a distinguished road

Well dang Bill, Can't get much faster reply or better than from the boss. I sort feel special.

I am running the VXAM7A4 (TEC0) and so far I like what's there. I haven't seen anything I don't like yet. Just in the couple of days I've had it installed, it brings back memories or when the truck was 1st born. When I bought the Truck (Brand Spankin NEW) it developed a surge within a few weeks and the dealership struggled with determining the problem as no codes were thrown and it was very inconsistent. After tossing multiple parts and newer cals, then finally the Black box recording, Ford tech support suggested replacing the vgt solenoid, which solved the problem. I never really was able to truly enjoy the Original Tuning that came with the truck. The FICM arrived so it goes on tonight and I'll give the Combo a go over and decide from there.

In the mean time I'll start researching the difference between the Original Gryphon-CS-CTS and the features, functions.

Thanks again

Sonoman

Last edited by Sonoman 6.0; Tue, August 23rd, 2011 at 01:42 PM. Reason: spelling