View Single Post
Old Thu, April 19th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Double Whopper

NITEMARE07 is on a distinguished road

I will throw this out there for you to consider. Me and the wife recently traded her 08 f150 limited which got 17 mpg for a 2011 5.0 mustang gt (slightly used which helped on the trade in). We decided to do this because i have a 2007 f150 4×4 and didnt see the need for two trucks in the driveway. I have nothing but awesome things to say about these new gen mustangs with 5.0. GOBS of power which rockets the stang to 0-60 in 1st gear in the blink of an eye and 1/4 mile (depending on driver) in mid to high 12 second bracket! Thats straight from dealership by the way. With all that talk about power I'm sure you guys are thinking ok so mpg probably sucks. Wrong! In the city with stomping on it frequently we get 20 mpg. Long trips we get almost 26 mpg! Warning!: if you drive one, you will want it! Granted it is a far cry from the creature comforts of the truck so if you're a big dude, dont get it. Of coarse dont get it for the spacious back seat either. We are very happy with this car and will never get rid of it. LOVE IT!