View Single Post
Old Thu, April 5th, 2012, 06:18 AM
Whopper Junior

cdelap is on a distinguished road
Default Still Setting CEL with EGR Codes

I started by talking to Edge about 8 months ago and was unsure how far I really would go with mods to my truck. after multiple conversations I ended up buying the EDGE CTS Racing editon, this would allow me to at least install the EGR delete. Well last night I finally finished it up (with a new 4" turbo back MBRP exhaust as well) Hopped in the truck reprogrammed it, telling it that I now have a EGR Blocker and started it up. I was getting a P0403 and P0405 code so I cleared them took a quick drive and on start up they came back. I called the EDGE tech support they told me to update the device and that would correct my problem. After a hour long update, it didn't fix the problem. The next Tech I spoke with told me that my CTS Racing would not remove the codes for a 6.0 diesel. I spoke with PHP a couple months ago about a mail tune and decided to hold off till I knew how far I was going since I had the racing unit and could remove the EGR with out a CEL

So after this long story, has anyone else had this problem? does anyone know what the next thing I should try is?

Thanks for all the help, I have spend alot of time reading on the forum and appreciate all the knowledge that has been shared!!