View Single Post
Old Thu, April 2nd, 2009, 07:53 PM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Racing View Post
Looks like Will is about ready to go out for the night.

The boy and I are probably going to go next weekend. We'll keep a look out for the f350. The movie looks pretty good from the previews I've seen.

Lars

Any free movie passes?
We weren't given any movie passes. Over a year ago, I bought discounted movie passes for our local theater at Costco and lost them. When we moved our bed after getting back from FL with a brand new king size bed a few weeks ago, we found them! So we did pay for them, technically, but it's like found money.

I, literally, don't think that a day goes by that Wil doesn't discuss with me what his first is going to be (it changes sometimes). He also comes in to talk about the shop that we're all going to run together when he's grown. And the little dude's only nine years old! He is a mini replica of his dad. He's really interested in tuning -- give it a few years, and we'll let him start playing with our truck (overseen by Billy, of course!)

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019