View Single Post
Old Mon, February 15th, 2010, 01:27 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Cody,

If you ever need any stock calibrations, I have a whole library of every released version since the 7.3L was released.

For reference...

PMT1 --> PMT2 --> PMT3 --> CKX0

PMT2 and PMT3 have zero changes between them. That's what I could tell by driving them. I'm a very intuitive driver.

PMT3 and CKX0 have four changes:
  • Manual Pull-In changed from 30 MPH to 28 MPH
  • 1-2 TV Minimum changed from 19.5 PSI to 40 PSI
  • Function FN103 is modified (Unknown)
  • Function FN1CB is modified (Unknown)

NVK4 --> VNK5 --> MNM0 --> MNM1

NVK4 and NVK5 have a significant number of changes between them.

NVK5 and MNM0 have a significant number of changes between them.

MNM0 and MNM1 have zero changes between them. Really? They felt different and maybe I could attribute that opinion because of them being in different trucks.

TDE0 and TDE1 have a number of undefined changes in what would be considered the "OBDII" section. Maybe Sniper sent me the wrong (or botched) binary. Not that they're bad folks, but it's happened. Actually, come to think of it, I never got to drive the TDE0 since it wouldn't shift out of first. Maybe I should look at that tonight.

In any event, there are a number of files that have very much in common and other that have very little in common, even among the same families. It's always interesting to see which files people prefer for certain types of driving.
That last statement is very true. I tried programming a TDE1 for a guy that was running around an NAW4. He wanted his NAW4 back because he didn't like the TDE1 .

My wife (I'll continue to consider her that) doesn't like PMT1. She must be on crack or something. She hasn't driven the NVK4 (especially since I fixed a few little things) but from what she told me about her dislikes of PMT1, I can assure you that she'd be happy with it. MNM0/1 would suit her well too. At least she agreed with me that the PMT2 wasn't much fun to tow with in the mountains. I have personally decided that there won't be anymore NVK4 in my truck while I'm driving it.

Last edited by cleatus12r; Mon, February 15th, 2010 at 07:33 PM.