View Single Post
Old Fri, February 12th, 2021, 08:38 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Hungry View Post
Frankly, I don't know how the hell you slept in that thing. Especially with that horse sized Great Pyrenees! (He was super sweet, by the way
I didn't....until about 2AM when it would finally start to cool off a little.

Quote:
Obviously it it bothered you more than it did me.
I get bothered by a lot of little things. I hate being a burden or not paying my own way for stuff.

Quote:
I never did understand that one. Try to help a guy out and he got all bent out of shape for some reason I still can't figure out. Some people's kids, ya know?
I STILL have that exchange saved on my computer. I read it again yesterday. Talk about feeling 2 inches tall.

Quote:
Brother, you earned every bit of that trust. You have to be one of the most stand-up people I ever met and I'm very glad to know you and consider you not just a friend, but family. You're always welcome with us.
Thanks, man! If anything goes askew with wife #2 and I need some away-time I will definitely burn more Phoenix chips for you!

Quote:

And yes, I get the part about the weather. I feel the same way about Montana. Probably gorgeous in the summer, but I can't do those winters. I'm too old for that crap.
I'm getting there. This cold stuff doesn't get any easier!