Thread: hello from nh.
View Single Post
Old Sat, March 31st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Whopper Junior

600polaris is on a distinguished road
Default hello from nh.

hello,
this site has come highly recommended from the f150online forum i am a part of. i have been meaning to upgrade my edge to a gryphon for some time now, at first i could not because it was a 97-03 with a regular edge and php stopped tuning those. luckily for me my brother killed that edge and they sent me a edge CS replacement... now i can finally get custom tunes for all my little bolt ons and see what every one is so excited about saying how much better they are then canned tunes. now that my headers are on i think its time.

i have an old 98 xlt 4.6 4x4, reg cab long box, black over tan. upgrades include a built trans, jba ss headers, magnaflow high flows to flowmasters and a CAI, and obv a edge cs.

from what i have been hearing i can get my tunes from an email? i have the fusion software but i have never even plugged my cs into it. its not broke, why fix it idea, but i will have to to get my tunes i am sure, hopefully the directions are clear because as good as i am at working with my hands i am just as bad at computers...

hello again and thanks for reading, take her easy.