View Single Post
Old Fri, March 4th, 2011, 06:20 PM
The Eyes of TX R upon U!

bconnaway is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot270 View Post
I'm not sure on the time frame but it will be $60 each for the updated tunes. I would go ahead and place the order so that you will be able to do the entire upgrade all at the same time. Also make sure you can go catless. I dont know for sure but I think Travis county does the sniffer test. Everything else, however, will work.
ok, ill probably really start looking into the upgrade soon so i can go ahead and order the tunes. as for going catless, im pretty sure they dont use an actual sniffer, just plug in through the OBII port and make sure everything is "working". I'd probably drive into my grandparents place though in central texas to get inspections done anyway so i don't have to mess with that part.

Meet Alba.
2004 5.4L Lariat Supercrew. OBX long tubes w/ resonators. Magnaflow X-pipe. Dynomax Bullets. Flowmaster slashed tips. AEM Brute Force CAI. Gryphon w/ custom 89 performance tune by PHP. Pioneer AVIC-X920BT. Kenwood KAC-7204. Dual 10" MTX Thunder Thins. Go Rhino Chrome Bed Bar. 4 KC 130W Daylighters. 2.5" Autospring Levelling Kit. 1.5" Autospring Add-A-Leaf. BFGoodrich AT 275/65-18.