View Single Post
Old Wed, December 30th, 2009, 02:53 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

AZFX4 is on a distinguished road

I seen this post on F150online stating the kid talked to EDGE and he couldn't get it to work on his 97'?

"im sure someone can give you a definte answer....if not i would try going to edge's website and contacting them about it. i just dealt with them with some problems and they were VERY helpful because i was in the same situation. i got a used edge and wanted to know if it would work. they told me the 97-03 edge were the same for the f150 and can be used on any other truck ONLY if the previous truck it was on was returned to stock! as it turns out, my computer is too old to accept it (even though i do have a '97) but they even overnighted me a new one trying to get it to work. in the end, they let me keep the new one for me to sell or just use as a diagnostic device. so basically i got a brand new edge for free. all i had to do was ship them back the old one. great customer service. but to answer your question, i highly doubt it will work being that your truck is the new model f150 and his would be the older navigator...plus its a navigator rather than an f150."

Using Friend's old Edge Evo on my truck? - F150online Forums

He said his computer is to old, even though it's a 97'? But yet they are for 97-03?

I'm just curious. People ask questions and I try to help. And lately I've seen it 3 times where it's been said EDGE and Gryphon only work for 99+.

Last edited by AZFX4; Thu, December 31st, 2009 at 03:36 AM.