View Single Post
Old Tue, February 1st, 2022, 01:52 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
Any progress on the engine or dyno? It's not like the weather sucks there.....
As a matter of fact...

The biggest problem had been waiting on the company to assemble the dyno cell. Of course, when they start assembling it, we found out that we were missing a panel so construction halted while we waited for the missing panel to be shipped.

Now we are resuming work on the dyno cell. Once that's complete, I can start installing the dyno unit, running the plumbing and electrical, and then get Superflow out here to audit everything.

As for the FE, that's pretty much ready to go. Just waiting on the dyno now.

I'm hoping to have everything running by the end of the month. We'll see, though. Always something going on.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20220201_144451.jpg (497.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220201_144522.jpg (318.0 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20220201_144538.jpg (512.3 KB, 2 views)

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!