View Single Post
Old Thu, April 15th, 2010, 01:41 AM
who knows ??

Georgia Diesel is on a distinguished road

Not for sure as the strat bill put on it as I don't have my truck with me. I think it was a tec1 strat. Bill can confirm it for me. The earlier strats for these trucks really haul *** and have some nuts to them. I personaly love it. Now I am currently talking with ryan about building my sticks for me. Probaly gonna go around 175's but no bigger than 190's. Even with the early ficm strat with zero IH it is really not that bad. I may have to let it idle for 5 minutes or so but I do that anyway even in the summer. I don't remeber the build date but I do remember is is a early 03. My truck stays at home all week as I work out of town a lot. The wife drives it more than I do. I will repost the dates and what strat I running when I get home saturday or bill can post it. He knows. Haha. Its almost fun to drive now. I will say that with this early 03 programming I get better fuel mileage and have better performance than I did before with it tuned in my daily driver file. **** it even rolls a lil coal stock.
crew cab 4-wheel drive 03 f-250 6 uh oleaker.4 inch staight pipe..12 years of being a diesel tech..i love helping others..feel free to call with any concerns..706-244-4955 got the truck put back to factory tuning the day she rolled of the factory line, TEC3..ficm,tcm,ecm...php is the best