View Single Post
Old Wed, August 3rd, 2011, 02:34 PM
Whopper Junior

sootballz is on a distinguished road
Default Dont get me wrong....

First of all my name is Tim not "buddy" and Im just on here asking for help. I understand Bill is very busy and has alot of irons in the fire. Im to the point with my truck that I cant tow my RV with out my EGT's hitting 1400 or driving 40mph up a hill. It only weighs 7000 lbs loaded, Id rather drive 60-65. Cody I was just asking for some type of response that would let me know that I was in line for help and that Bill was working on my issue. Maybe I didn't understand you clearly or understand the process of ordering the tunes. I was told that PHP is the place to go for tunes with the CTS so I wanted to try it out. I ordered the tunes in March got them three months later and have been strugling ever since. I was looking for some help, thought maybe I was doing the contact thing wrong...I dont know.

Jack, your post was out of line. Im just asking for help and have been calling and calling without Bill returning my calls. Being a head moderator you should be more understanding of people and there needs, don 't run off business with your bad mood.