View Single Post
Old Wed, August 11th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

martinoledad is on a distinguished road

as stated above I love mine. I actually have missed my tunes for a couple of days because i took the truck in to have the transmission looked at again and i turned the truck back to stock just incase the reflashed my truck. as a matter of fact i might put the tunes back in when im done with this post

I dont have any dyno's probably wont bother with that until im done with what all i want to do with the truck (headers, supercharger etc...) which might take a couple of years still.

My throttle response is MUCH!! BETTER!! then it was when it was stock. I would say i get about 1-2 miles better MPG and i run a 87 custom. I have a 91 (should be 93 octane but that was my fault) but its just to expensive to run right now. I just got tired of waiting for edge to release the CS and CTS for the 09-10 models and i couldnt be happier. Just wish i could of had these custom tunes for my 07 FX2 Sport

40 series Flowmasters, K@N CAI, Jet MAF, Troyer Under Drive Pulleys, Stainless Works Longtube headers/Hi Flow CATS w/X-pipe, Ram Air Hood G-Force, SCT X3 programmer with custom tunes