View Single Post
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 08:52 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick.leonard View Post
Yeah man I am having the same problem. I have been trying since mid November. They almost NEVER answer their phones. And if they do the person you need is taking the day off. Ive emailed Bill 3 or 4 times and hes never responded. I emailed Cody I believe seeking help and he redirected me to Bill. Ive tried the live chat thing. Some people have jobs for a living and its hard to contact a company when they only open for 6 hours a day. I'm getting to the point were I am going to take my business elsewhere, not because the product (I love the Gryphon) but because their support is non existent. All I need done is have the damn thing unlocked and that is it. Why is it soooo hard to get help with a simple problem.
Who takes a day off? Bill is a work-a-holic that never leaves the office except for lunch and the rare occasion that he is sick.

You can read about the challenges that Corey has had over the last year and change.

I have a full-time job and do tuning on the side for PHP.

The problems you have are Bill-only problems. I will try to get him to take a look at this thread at some point today.