View Single Post
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmandley View Post
I have been trying to contact Bill, Corey, anyone who can actually help with my Programmer i bought here.

I originally had my 06 F150 and bought the programmer. Had custom tunes for it.

Then bought an 06 F350 6.0 and Bill flashed it over to Diesel and did a FICM flash on the truck.

Now i have a 08 F350 and want to flash the programmer over for it. Just a simple all stock DPF still installed program so i can monitor temps, and run a little better tune till fall when i can get the DPF delete done.

I also would would need the pod for it and i have saddle interior.

I have Emailed everyone several times since 1/2/2012
I PMed Bill and Corey
I also FB Messaged Bill
Lastly i tried Instant Message on FB to Bill.

I know there busy buts like i said this has been going on for more then 2 weeks.

If there is no support for this then ok just let me know, but i have read other posts since 1/2/2012 stating there is still support for this product.

I would like to get confirmation before i mail the programmer back in and also want to make sure its just 100 bucks. Also would you like the ECM codes off my programer for the new truck? As it does connect and read temps and give me some info, i just cant load tunes sicne its the wrong Firmware.

Please help

Thanks

Long time member

Mike Mandley
Mike, we can no longer program for DPF deletes.

This is the latest e-mail I have from you:

I'm writing to let you know that my family and i are stuck in London, UK has been a mess We got mugged last night at gun point and lost all cash,credit card and cell phone. It has been a scary experience,Thank God we still got our life and passport saved here with us.
Our return fight leaves in some hours from now but we are having problems settling our hotel bills, i need you to loan me some money, I'll refund it back to you as soon as we arrive back home Kindly let me know if you can be of help so that i can tell you how to wire the money to me via western union.

Awaiting your positive response,
Mike

I apologize for not responding to the one e-mail you sent on 1/3 asking about reprogramming your Gryphon. As I recall, that was one of two straight weeks that I was out of the office due to medical reasons. I try very hard to keep up with e-mails even when I'm out of the office, but apparently, I missed that one.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019