View Single Post
Old Sun, April 29th, 2012, 09:47 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpdiniz View Post
I called PHP a few times but didn’t get though. I know they’re very busy so I figured I’d post on the forum. Maybe even Bill might chime in??

Also, what information should I add to the order form to make Sure Bill has all the information to provide the best tune possible for my application?
Me? Chime in? Not a chance!

Like Jack said, I wouldn't bother with the 91 Tow tune. The 87 Octane program is going to run just as effectively and save you quite a bit in fuel costs running the lower octane fuel. 5000 Lbs. is certainly noticeable behind you, but you really shouldn't have any problem pulling it. I pulled my 14' tandem axle flatbed with about 2000 Lbs. of video games through the mountains of NC and SC with my Expedition at 75-80 MPH with no concern at all except to keep on eye on my tranny temps. They'd crest 200º on really hard pulls. Keeping in mind that I have a 3.30:1 gear ratio, that's not bad at all.

As for information, just make sure that you include all the requested information on the order form and make sure to indicate that you're pulling a 4500-5000 Lb camper. That's really all we should need.

Take care.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!