View Single Post
Old Mon, May 30th, 2011, 07:18 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowdown89 View Post
He got the picture while he was "documenting" everything while you did all the work. Hahahahahaha but no problem like I said I already want more and I'm thinking of ways to come up with the money for a WOP GQSSB and some hybrids, I think I should have a solid enough foundation now for in the future to try to get at least 550hp, what do you think Cody? Well besides the stock trans that's why I didn't want to go big with it now I knew I had to keep it alive for a while
The thing is that I didn't even notice he was taking the picture. I'm usually pretty cognizant of people holding cameras in my vicinity (to avoid having my picture taken at all costs) but I guess I was too busy talking. Look at that receeding hair line....

Really, I would leave it as it is. If you want 550 HP though, go for it.

Last edited by cleatus12r; Mon, May 30th, 2011 at 08:27 AM.