View Single Post
Old Sat, March 13th, 2010, 09:39 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

For the underdrive pulleys give 88Racing a shout. He installed a set on his not too long ago. I think his assesment was no change in mileage, minor gains in performance (considering the estimated 14 horses are at WOT) but a little bit quicker throttle response.

Well I guess I can share my little secret since your far enough away to not upset the balance of nature. For lunch I go get a sandwich at the local HEB which is $2.15 for a 6 inch sub and bring my own drink and side dish if I dont feel like getting a $.25 coke. I get it at about 7 am on my way to school so I am guranteed the pick of the sandwich crop...the early bird doesn't only get the worm but also the biggest, meatiest, yummiest worm.
I also do ALOT of cooking myself and that really cuts down on food expenses, plus I live on a river and I have connections for other kinds of meat. Make fun of me all you want but I can make a shad (yes, that ugly little fish you stick on a hook) taste as good as farm raised catfish, but our shad are also 14+ inches and I get them with a bow, spear or cast net.