View Single Post
Old Thu, February 26th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Built By Me

444smoker is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatus12r View Post
A resounding YES!!

NAW4 SUCKS. TDE1 is the one you're going to want. So, regardless of who your chip comes from, order TDE1. Also tell the operator that you want a 3-4 shift at 41-43 MPH...not 10.
Seriously ha ha!! I hate that in my stock tune it shifts into 3rd and lock the TQ right at the same time, who ever thought of that needs a slap in the face.

Within the next week or two im going to be ordering the minotaur software package here from Bill and am going to start working on it myself. So i will let him know (Im sure he already knows without me telling him) to go for the TDE1 code.

I know the Minotaur software is pretty new but it seems to be getting popular and i think it is going to get really popular IMO! But how willing and open is everybody to share data and email files back and forth with each other? I personally would share any bit if info or files i create with anybody, But thats just me, I was just curious if everybody else viewed it the same way or if you all keep to yourself with files and data.

Robert
comp valve springs
Terminator HPOS
300cc Hybrids
GT42
Built E40D

500+ hp for now!