View Single Post
Old Wed, March 17th, 2021, 09:57 AM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of

The heads on those 335 series suck. Have had to deal with stuck valves because idiots in the the machine shops don't know how much clearance the valves need in the guides due to poor coolant circulation through the heads. I don't the van drove more then 30 miles before the valves would seize. Thank goodness it was a low compression engine and the valves stuck just out of reach of the pistons.

It's especially fun when you have to pull the heads 3 times (including the original pull) in a damn E-Series. By the third time, all the emissions stuff had been ghosted. I guess the only real advantage of a 335 C/M series is that there are no coolant passages in the intake manifold, so they are a breeze to yank. Heads are heavy as crap, though.

Ah, the days of doing actual wrench work.

Can't wait for the next build!

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!