View Single Post
Old Wed, October 21st, 2020, 09:53 PM
The Godfather of Power Stroke Tuning

Power Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud ofPower Hungry has much to be proud of
Default I'd like to take just a moment...

Just to keep everyone up to date on things, as there's really no easy way to say it other than to just say it...

For those older members who may not have been aware, Corey Cohron passed away Sept. 9th, 2019 at her home in Florida. For those on the forum who remember her well, she suffered from severe, chronic migraines that kept her pretty much disabled for many years. She was a big part of the forum and she enjoyed chatting with everyone. I know she will be missed. The only real consolation is that she is at least where she is no longer suffering from the debilitating headaches which left her in so much pain.

Also, for those who had not heard, we lost Wil Cohron on Feb. 22, 2015 in a car accident coming back from Savannah. It was completely devastating for the family, as you can imagine. He was such a charming kid with an infectious smile and wicked sense of humor. I do want say thanks again to the diesel/truck community that came out in fine style at his memorial service. He would have been happy to see all the burnouts and everything as everyone was leaving the church. He truly was a gearhead and would have filled my shoes under the hood and behind the computer one day.

Loss is a hard thing to grasp and process, and we know all of you have been like family to us. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Our days our number and we never know when it will be our turn.

And as they say in Ireland...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Power Hungry Performance - The ORIGINAL in Ford performance tuning... Since 1996!
(678) 890-1110

www.gopowerhungry.com - Home of the Hydra Chip, Minotaur Tuning Software, and the new Orion Reflash System for Navistar!

Bring back Windows™ XP and 7.
Windows™ Vista and Windows™ 8 is a pain in my a$$!
Windows™ 10 is only slightly less annoying!