View Single Post
Old Thu, December 24th, 2009, 09:57 PM
Duty, Honor, Country

ChuckD will become famous soon enough

I got 13.8 going up. I think I could have done better because Lisa was in front of me with a Starcraft and would only do 55 so I didnt get a run at the hills. When I hit 40 it was all up hill and I drank some fuel. I know if I had a 5er I would have gotten worse cause of the wind. Between Kingman and the dam the wind was horrible. I need to tape up my cooler cause my tranny temps never seen 150 until i was sitting waiting to cross but never went above that. I want to get it to at least 160. Overall I am real happy with its manners not alot of smoke and keeping EGTs down.

Lars I got liability cargo at 100k because this is my side business and alot of people want it and will actually pay you extra. Between the 2 boats we made 800 and then minus out fuel and eats then put some in a maintenance account. All in all not bad for a days work.
2004 Explorer Limited
A veteran is someone who, at one point in one's life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -Author Unknown