View Single Post
Old Fri, March 26th, 2010, 01:37 PM
texas offroading

cody994x4 is on a distinguished road

Thankx for the info Longshot, i will try out your formula for getting an accurate speed/mpg

right now im averaging 15.8(only abt 200miles and mostly h-way but some stops)...id like to get at least 17 w the 33's but we'll see, i have compared readings to my gps, the gps says im gng approx. 2-2.5mph faster than the gryphon indicates. the truck speedo is in between them two reading abt 1-2 mph faster than the gryph. so im close but id like to get this perfect for an accurate mpg reading.
i plan on getting an accurate reading after im dialed in correctly and go on a highway trip of 300miles or so...
Grams per second is the answer i was looking for there.

PIDs- i dont have trans temp or oil temp on my 99...wish i did. Im pretty sure i have current gear not comm gear...i could b wrong on that, no biggie.

Im really enjoying my gryphon so far, there is def. a noticable power increase on the level2 canned tune, and i have yet to try lvl3

Thankx agn.