View Single Post
Old Fri, March 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM
texas offroading

cody994x4 is on a distinguished road

ok thankx for the added info. also, what format of tire size should be entered into the above formula (mm,in.)

as far as the MAF i was just curious because i didnt know what g/s meant until you explained. I am still learning everyday abt this stuff but i happened to stumble upon another formula in the manual ....i think it was to calculate LOAD, but it involved MAF flow.

As i learn more i will use it to help diagnose a recurring DTC im getting within the last wk or so. Its DTC p1151, hasnt came on since i got the gryph but it will....lol. i dont wanna have fuel/air issues cause that will throw off my economy.

when i did have the MAF view on display it was breifly but the g/s value seemed to be searching...my RPM was also dng this. This weekend i plan on doing a good throttle body,IAC clean but could this instability of MAF flow signal a bad MAF cause that is a probable cause of the p1151...

thankx alot for ur help.