View Single Post
Old Fri, March 26th, 2010, 05:52 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

The formula uses the number you put in the programmer. So it'll be mm.

Quote:
as far as the MAF i was just curious because i didnt know what g/s meant until you explained. I am still learning everyday abt this stuff but i happened to stumble upon another formula in the manual ....i think it was to calculate LOAD, but it involved MAF flow.
That must be something for that programmer. I have the '08 manual so its a little different. I looked through the manual (noticed it was from Edge since PHP has now stopped selling the '97-'03 gryphons) and didn't find it.

Dont worry, stuff like the RPM and MAF are never steady. They are always fluctuating. Now if there is 50-100 rpm difference then there might be a problem.

If you really want to learn about each of the PIDs you can use the data stream option while driving to record what you would usually see on the display. You can select 5 parameters for the gryphon to record. This will give you an idea of how the different parts of the truck react with each other while driving.
Here is a link to a post I made a while back where I attached my data log instructions.
http://forum.gopowerhungry.com/gryph...html#post23135