View Single Post
Old Thu, April 21st, 2011, 02:26 PM
Whopper

chill19872 is on a distinguished road
Default EDGE CS problems (2009)

Hey there new to the site just joined 10mins ago, planning to get my cs and a few buddies of mine also. But before i can get a custom tune i need to figure out what the deal is with my programmer. So i took the programmer out of the box yesterday and hooked it up and had everything in place, i proceed to start programming the truck but while the programmer is reading the vin files etc it stops and a error msg pops up. Something along the lines of Your vehicles calibration is not supported by this programmer, i click ok to proceed Then it tells me to contact edge tech support. i have called edge support and they cant figure out what is going on and that they have a engineer working on it now. Just to clarify my truck is a 2009 f150 fx4 5.4l 3v (30k miles). The programmer is currently up to date via fusion software, so my question is What could this possible be?!?! I even took my buddies edge evo cs(same exact thing) and it wouldnt work except it gave a error "Your vehicles fuel type does not support this programmer" . Any ideas or help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated i have spent hours on the internet searching for info and have not found anything.