View Single Post
Old Wed, March 10th, 2010, 01:41 PM
Forum Predator

Longshot270 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZFXFOUR View Post
So some of you may know me from f150online (azfx4) I want/need to upgrade my edge to the gryphon ASAP. my question is this. Im thinking of doing an 87perf and 87tow tunes as I do tow alot. Do I get a 3rd canned tune free? or will it just come with the 2 tunes I order? If I decide I want another (3rd) custom tune in the future what is the cost for that? Also is there a seperate form for doing the exchange or do I use the form the same as if I was buying new? Thanks in advance for everyones help.
just replied to your other post.
The gryphon will have 3 PHP canned tunes (a tad bit better than the edge tunes) but I think you have to wait for the custom tunes. The time for that is looking like a little over a month. I think the cost for ordering tunes later is $60. When you do get your custom tunes each will take the place of one of the canned tunes. You will always have 3 tunes.

Here is the link to the order form page, the upgrade is on the bottom of the list and the custom tune order form (for after you have already ordered custom tunes)
Power Hungry Performance - Product Order Forms

It may take a while to get the programmer upgraded because Bill is meeting with Edge and Corey has family issues to tend to. The best option would be to run the tow tune until it's time to return to stock and ship it to them.