View Single Post
Old Sat, February 13th, 2010, 01:49 AM
Whopper Junior

flub781 is on a distinguished road
Default evo to gryphon upgrade... help needed

Ok so a Guy from my fire department is a Mechanic for a local dodge dealership. They got an 06 F150 in on a trade with an EVO programmer in it, and he wound up getting it for me for free. I definitely want to get this turned into a gryphon but I have a few questions.

1. I dont believe it was set back to stock before it was removed from the vehicle. I downloaded the fusion software off edge's website and when i hook the programmer to my computer it says "plug back into truck and set to stock". I believe when it was taken out of the truck it was taken out while in level 1. The truck is no longer at the dealership so I cannot put it back into the truck to correct this. Is there any way to do it?

2. I wanted to get the custom tunes done for it. right now I have a CAI installed and want to get a SI/DO roush off road exhaust. can i get the tunes for it now or should I wait until I get the exhaust to order the tunes?

and finally, Which custom tunes should i get. I am running 93 octane and don't do any towing, which ones would you recommend?

thanks