View Single Post
Old Mon, November 22nd, 2010, 02:31 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

I really wish that the county and state would just quit putting de-icer and sand on the road. That would force more people to either stay off the road or learn to drive. Seriously. In the 18 years that I have been driving in this kind of crap, I have never once come close to running off the road....but then again, I have a head on my shoulders and EXPECT it to be slick. The only people I feel bad for are the ones who are the victims of the idiots' actions.

I couldn't work for the county or state driving the trucks that have the sand/salt or de-icer in them.....my conscience wouldn't let me destroy other peoples' vehicles. That's the main reason I don't drive nice vehicles during the winter. I like to be able to keep my vehicles rust-free.