View Single Post
Old Tue, March 30th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Whopper Junior

colarguns is on a distinguished road
Default Edge CTS owner and VMP tuning

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to make an inquiry on the conversion from Edge CTS to Gryphon. First off, today I spent roughly 4 hours with Justin at VMP Tuning in central Florida. He attempted to use the SCT-X3? to custom tune my (2009 Silverado LTZ 5.3), but all failed. Please note that he did not charge me a dime as he could not produce the results he was looking for. He also stated he would refund the $50 security deposit to reserve the time to do this. I appreciated his honesty on the matter. So Justin referred me to PHP so I could possibly receive a custom tune on this Edge CTS model I have. My question is does PHP perform custom tunes for Chevrolet Silverados? As I see Ford being mentioned as the focus. If you can actually perform a custom tune on my Edge CTS for use on the silverado, I also would like to know if there is a means of conveying the problems I am having before a custom tune is installed? I would assume this would serve beneficial to Bill prior to performing this tune. Thanks so much!