View Single Post
Old Mon, April 23rd, 2012, 06:54 PM
Double Whopper

PerpetualSeanX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longshot270 View Post
Look online for a gear chart. There are tons of them floating around. You compare tire size with gear ratio and inside the matrix is RPM. I think there is also a gear ratio calculator here on either the PHP website or the PHP forum. I just went through the Pegasus program (for my programmer), which has a gear ratio calculator. Using 235/70-17 as your stock tire size and 315/75-17 (approx. 35" diameter), the 4.10 would bring you similar to the 3.55 stock ratio. 4.46 would be ideal to get you to a 3.73 ratio but the next closest gear option would be the 4.56.

The CS/CTS do not have the datalogging. I was thinking you had the MC gryphon for some reason.
Lol, no big deal on the MC thing, I kinda figured there wasn't datalog, I've gone through all the menus pretty thoroughly.

Well, I guess I'm in the right area for gearing if thats the case with my 4.56's considering I had the 3.73's to begin with stock.

I just called a couple places to do my spark plugs (I really don't have the time to deal with broken spark plugs) and these dealerships around me are out of their damn minds. . .One quoted me 360 something plus 115 if they broke one or more plugs, the other was $600!!!(Didn't even ask about broken plugs)

I may end up having to find time if I want them done, not sure I can stomach paying that much for a spark plug change. . .

I just pored a can of Seafoam into my gas tank to clean up my jets a bit, add that to the list of things I've done to get this truck running as well as it can.