View Single Post
Old Wed, April 25th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Double Whopper

PerpetualSeanX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajunboy2208 View Post
Spark plug change does make a difference. Go ahead and get the Granatelli COP Connectors upgrade while your at it. ($100)
They work awesome with tune.
Make sure you are running 93 and are programmed for it, HUGE difference over 87!

I have the lisle 65600 tool needed for the plugs. 4 of mine broke, really not a bad job as long as your rear one does not break.

Not sure what my 0-60mph is, only have distances on my time stamps from the tracks. I should be pretty close to the 8.5-9.0 second range with my mods I am guessing...

Also 4.56 gears WAY to high unless you tow all of the time. Just a lift and bigger tires, 4.10s. Also seems like your time stamp is pretty important. I know a lift and big tires look good, but if its speed you want, you will have to ditch 'em
I look into the connections you mentioned for sure. Could you give me some more information on it? What exactly makes it worth the extra $100? What does it do exactly?

My speed isn't important to me nor is the off the line speed contrary to what it may seem according to my posts. I'm using the 0-60 time as a baseline to measure the overall performance of my truck and how it compares to like build trucks. I merely want my truck to operate at its maximum capibility and it seems like its not. So I'm simply trying to figure it out. =)