View Single Post
Old Fri, March 9th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Whopper

shadowrider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groovy Chick View Post
We're not actually behind at all. There is just a wait based upon our current workload. Frankly, I'd be more concerned dealing with a company who was standing around with their proverbial thumbs up their butts waiting around for business. Perhaps your Mustang guy isn't as busy as we are. Anyway, good luck with your new endeavor!
I'm pretty sure he is more busy then you guys are seeing that every time I went down there to get on the dyno they had to move 5-6 cars out of the way when they opened to get my car in and to work on the cars currently on the racks. They build and tune some of the fastest street cars in the country. They tuned my 700rwhp 2v 4.6L mustang in one day and were able to get me on the dyno within a week of me calling. Every time I needed an adjustment to my tune I would call and let him know what I needed and 20min later the tune was in my email. The crazy part is the owner is the only one the writes tunes and they are dead on every time.

Not really trying to dog PHP and I was very happy with the canned tunes I received in my gryphon. But come time for a custom tune and the business is just sub par in my book.