View Single Post
Old Tue, July 24th, 2012, 09:50 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrewfx4 View Post
Well i got confirmation and tracking Sunday afternoon. UPS email said it should be here today, but when i track it, UPS says it's being processed and says the item has not been dropped off at or picked up by UPS yet. I'm wondering if it's shipped and UPS lost it or if it's still sitting at PHP. I only mention it because if UPS screwed up I didn't want to wait around wondering what was going on before I spoke up. If it has not shipped yet, can anyone she'd some light on when it might?
Corey will print out UPS labels when she processes orders. This automatically emails a shipping notice. It hasn't shipped yet, I'm sure.

The ONLY two people that can shed some light will be Bill or Corey. Nobody else here has any idea.