View Single Post
Old Sun, December 21st, 2008, 09:50 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

From your post, I'm assuming (hopefully, rightfully so!) that your son's okay. How's the vehicle? We have a 17-year old son, too. I think genetically at their age, they're just programmed to do stupid stuff.

Dylan lives with his mother in FL, and we were just oh so "thrilled" to get a phone call last month telling us that he'd ditched school and went skateboarding . The real problem was that he somehow managed to remove a CHUNK of his calf during a wipeout. It's karma, don't you think? But then the little sucker HAD to stay home for a week and miss school! Go figure.

How about this one... when our now-22-year-old was 17, he and his girlfriend (now his soon-to-be ex-wife) blessed us with our granddaughter, Jamie. (Yes -- he, too, was living with Billy's practice wife in Florida back then. See a pattern forming, or is it just me? )

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019