Thread: adrenaline hpop
View Single Post
Old Fri, February 17th, 2012, 01:46 PM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyfink View Post
So if I upgrade I should be looking at single shots?

Depends. If you're just looking to drive the truck, then there's no reason to do anything different with the injectors. You can run stock tuning (read:cheaper) and you really won't notice the difference.
are they noisier than double shots? They don't have to be. It's all in the tuning.and how does the idm fall into the mix? The IDM doesn't care what injectors it's running. There is no appreciable difference between stock IDMs and they all put out about the same voltage regardless of part number.110v vs. 220v. I was also looking at a ballbearing turbo setup from turbonetics but that's quite away down the pipline. If you can find one, then go for it. However, TN hasn't made it's drop-in journal OR ball-bearing turbochargers for almost 2 years. Besides, being an E99, you can't just put in a drop-in for a 99.5-03 anyway without changing a few other parts.

Did I say I love my truck. Well I do.
Hope that helps!