View Single Post
Old Sat, December 18th, 2010, 09:35 PM
Tuner novice

F-127 is on a distinguished road

Well, update time... did it the swap happen?? Didn't it?? Were you all wondering? The 238/100s got installed last weekend along with the H2E which were both from my truck. I left after just completing the swap to finish off my last week of class with only a single tune really ready to go, and that was about HP output of a stock SD. Finished up my last week of classes and prepped a new tune during that time which should have bumped up the HP a good deal. Burned the new file on Thursday and took some test drives. My brother seems very happy, I drove it as well and it really drove great. I only noticed some minor shift point changes that could possibly be made for mid-throttle. He said he'd be happy with just that tune. He must have liked it. Will likely try bumping up the HP some more but it does have nearly all stock components, fuel system, headbolts, PMRs, you name it, besides the turbo and injector set up.