View Single Post
Old Sun, October 23rd, 2011, 07:43 AM
Triple Whopper with Cheese

cj45lc is on a distinguished road

This does not surprise me with nascar, it is really becoming a joke to me. All the cars look/sound the same & are not anywhere close to any body style you see at the showroom.
The "Win Sunday Sell Monday" went out the window years ago, when Pearson/Mercury, Petty/Plymouth & Yarborough/Chevy went by you could hear a difference & see a difference, now you have too look real hard at a STICKER on a car to see which MAKE it is supposed to be. I miss the days when they pulled a couple cars off the line & made templates & let the CHEATING/MASSAGEING begin.

They nascar keeps hollering safety, shoot David Pearson told them how to make it safer years ago "cut the width of the tire to 1/2 of what you run today & give them the same 2-3" spoiler we ran & lets see who wants to go fast". Speed will always be the biggest safety factor.

OK enough of my stupid rant....but I think nascar has been shooting themselves in the foot for years.....toyota PLEASE