View Single Post
Old Wed, September 7th, 2011, 07:19 AM
God & Guns

rammertide07 is on a distinguished road

Pretty sure dieselsite does not offer the trucool max anymore. They discontinued it to concentrate more on their products. And I can not find anywhere else to buy it. Your best bet is the 6.0 cooler. You can get a used one and flush it real good or buy a new one with a sound mind, which is what I'd do. I have a BD torque converter and been running it mainly on the 100 tune for a year, then 140 tune after I got my PHP tunes. I've heard sketchy things about ATS products and their customer service...but then again...I've only heard one side of the story. The most bragged about transmissions are from Brian's Truck Stop in Arkansas and John Woods, I think he located in California. I broke down down here in Louisiana shorlty after I moved here. All I know of that the transmission shop did to my transmission is the torque converter (they charged me about $600 for) and shift kit. Not sure what they did about the VB. IMO, banks is over rated. You can by just as good or better products for a cheaper price.
01 F350 7.3 4x4 CC SRW/3.73/315-75-16/Aeroforce Interceptor/BD Thruster II/ Bellowed Up-Pipes/4" turbo back exhaust/CCV Mod/DIY 6637/FPR Shimmed to 65 PSI/TS chip reburned with PHP tunes (Stock, 40T WITH Whsiper tune, 80DD, 100R, 140Ex, 140SS)/Replaced and Cleaned EBPS & Tube 4-6-12/Zoodad mod/Recon smoked cab lights/MM Hubs/Cowl Hood/HPx