View Single Post
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 08:50 AM
F Your Yankee Blue Jeans

cleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to allcleatus12r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapo View Post
I too have been trying to get a hold of help. Paid for some tunes, there was a problem, and now for the last 3 months I have not been able to get help and still have no tunes. This company has issues..... They may think that they have more customers than they can serve so they don't care, but taking money without delivering is more than just bad business... there is laws against that, and at some point poor customer service turns into fraud. I hope that is not the case for me, but I am past the time frame that I can get my credit card company to chase my money back, so I have to hope that eventually I get my tunes. Until then I have had no replies on phone, email, fax or any other method, all I can do is forum vent.

The files have been done since 10/18/11 and they have been compiled for your programmer (Bill has to handle that part) since the 21st of that month.

I am not sure what the issue was. Was it that your programmer needed "updating" before he could put the files on Fusion? If that's the case, all I need to do is remind Bill to upload them. You should probably "update" again beforehand so we don't run into this issue again.

Be aware that if you EVER connect to Fusion again after downloading your custom files, you WILL lose the custom files and we'll be right back where we are now.