View Single Post
Old Fri, January 27th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Wil and Liam's Mom

Corey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of lightCorey Cohron RIP is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick.leonard View Post
Yeah man I am having the same problem. I have been trying since mid November. They almost NEVER answer their phones. And if they do the person you need is taking the day off. Ive emailed Bill 3 or 4 times and hes never responded. I emailed Cody I believe seeking help and he redirected me to Bill. Ive tried the live chat thing. Some people have jobs for a living and its hard to contact a company when they only open for 6 hours a day. I'm getting to the point were I am going to take my business elsewhere, not because the product (I love the Gryphon) but because their support is non existent. All I need done is have the damn thing unlocked and that is it. Why is it soooo hard to get help with a simple problem.
We only answer our phones 6 hours a day to leave time for answering e-mails, processing orders, custom programming, taking care of customers' issues, etc.

Resting in Peace -
1969 - 2019